SEK Budapest International School offers an array of services, which facilitate and enhance your child’s educational experience.
- Students receive school material during the whole school year (writing pads, pens, color pencils, etc.
- Reputable and modern textbooks for all subjects, in Hungarian, English, and Spanish language respectively of the subject and year
- Three meals daily with the possibility of a special diet
- Educational and recreational thematic field trips that enhance experiential learning and complement our curricula
- A variety of programs and events for both students, parents, and family members (festivals, memorial days, competitions, family days, etc.)
- Professional and well-trained special teacher, psychologist, and teaching assistants
- School nurse assistance (available according to the pre-established schedule)
GET IN TOUCH
We would love to hear from you…
We are on hand to answer any questions you may have! Please get in touch either with the following contact details or by using our quick contact form. We will endeavour to reply to you within 1 working day.
If you would like to arrange visiting the school, to have a personal tour and to get answer to all of your questions, please visit our Admissions page & make an enquiry with a suggested time and date to suit you!
Call Us: (361) 3942968
Visit Us: SEK Budapest International School (Hungary), Hűvösvölgyi út 131, Budapest, Hungary 1021