Thank you for your interest in applying to SEK Budapest International School!
The following steps are necessary to begin the application process:
- Book an appointment with the Director to get familiar with our curriculum and our approach to teaching. Please contact our Director of Admission, Roxána Hossó firstname.lastname@example.org or fill in the contact form on the website for the appointment.
- Admission test:
Preschool and Grades 1-4 Interview with the school Psychologist
Grades 5-12 Interview with the school Psychologist and admission test in English, Math, Hungarian (only for Hungarian speakers)
- After receiving the resolution about the admission of your child you are requested to present the following the documentation:
- Birth certificate (the official translation into Hungarian)
- School report or its official translation into Hungarian
- Leaving note from the previous school
- Reference from the previous school
- School maturity certificate (1st grade students)
- Medical reports and notes, Social Security Number, immunization records
- 2 identity photographs with names
- Necessary documents from the Hungarian Authorities for foreign Students
- Proof of guardianship
- Special needs certificate
ADMISSIONS ENQUIRY FORM
GET IN TOUCH
We would love to hear from you…
We are on hand to answer any questions you may have! Please get in touch either with the following contact details or by using our quick contact form. We will endeavour to reply to you within 1 working day.
If you would like to arrange visiting the school, to have a personal tour and to get answer to all of your questions, please visit our Admissions page & make an enquiry with a suggested time and date to suit you!
Call Us: (361) 3942968
Visit Us: SEK Budapest International School (Hungary), Hűvösvölgyi út 131, Budapest, Hungary 1021