Thank you for your interest in the SEK Budapest International School!
The following steps are necessary to begin the application process:
- Book an appointment with the Director of Admission. Please contact Ms. Roxána Hossó email@example.com to get familiar with our curriculum and our approach to teaching or fill in the contact form on the website for the appointment.
- Preschool and 1st-4th grades has an interview with the School Psychologist
- 5-12 grade students has an interview with the Director of Admissions and admission tests in English, Math, Hungarian (only for Hungarian speakers)
- After receiving the resolution about the admission of your child, and we can offer a place for the student, you are requested to present the following the documentation:
- Birth certificate (the official translation into English or Hungarian)
- School report or its official translation into English orHungarian
- Leaving note from the previous school
- Reference from the previous school
- Medical reports and notes, Social Security Number, immunization records
- One identity photograph
- Necessary documents, residence permit from the Hungarian Authorities for foreign students
- Proof of guardianship (in case of divorced parents)
- Special needs certificate
ADMISSIONS ENQUIRY FORM
GET IN TOUCH
We would love to hear from you…
We are on hand to answer any questions you may have! Please get in touch either with the following contact details or by using our quick contact form. We will endeavour to reply to you within 1 working day.
If you would like to arrange visiting the school, to have a personal tour and to get answer to all of your questions, please visit our Admissions page & make an enquiry with a suggested time and date to suit you!
Call Us: (361) 3942968
Visit Us: SEK Budapest International School (Hungary), Hűvösvölgyi út 131, Budapest, Hungary 1021